Saturday, February 28, 2009

We SO are prepped for tomorrow's FET.

The stats as of Friday evening:

All embies thawed.

First two vials...
  • one, 11 cell
  • three, 8 cell
  • one, 7 cell
  • two, 6 cell
Third vial...
  • all four not looking pretty.
So all in all we can hope we'll get at least one decent one out of the above seven.

Got a call from Dr. Li this morning to ask us to come in 1/2 hour earlier... that we'll probably do an AH after all. On how many? Dunno. All questions will have answers soon enough. (Ooh, I sounded like a fortune cookie.)

At this point we're all, like, chah-eck... done prepping for that transfer schmansfer thing. What we really prepped for today was... wait for it... THE FOUR HOUR PURGATORY afterward.

Well, actually can't say this was Dan's prep. As a matter of fact, I'm sure he'd want me to specify that he neither condones, nor wants a thing to do with this form of prep.

Drumroll please...

Life & Style
Headline: The Octuplets' Mom OBSESSED WITH ANGELINA

People Style Watch
Headline: 325 New Spring LOOKS!

Who
Headline: MEET THE TWINS! Life is "hectic but marvellous" for the Jolie-Pitts, as Viv and Know make their public debut at 6 months

(I know, I'm hanging my head in shame as I write.)

Oh wait, here's some "redemption":

Lucky
Headline: 812 easy ways to look great right now

annnnnd (nope, don't redeem any of this with this last one):

ELLE SPRING FASHION ISSUE
Headline: 640+ JEANS, DRESSES, BAGS, JACKETS: HOW TO WEAR THE TOP TEN TRENDS

Ahhhhh, mind candy. I realize I could have, at the very least, bought Vanity Fair. And this shit wasn't cheap here to boot. But I figured: I've been free of this mindless junk for close to a year and I won't be able to focus on a book while waiting and I can read the remainder on the return 15 hour flight home in about 2 weeks.

So there.

A glimpse of our Day-Before-Transfer--photos taken at WuShi Harbor in Yilan:



















4 comments:

  1. I am thinking extra super good thoughts for you tomorrow! ;) It sounds like you have some good thawed totsicles to work with! Enjoy your gossip mag fest after. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness..Im super excited for you and sending good thought your way...I wish I could find a way to through some profanity in here just to give you a smile. Luck and love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it went well today!

    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been thinking about you throughout the day ... hope all is going exceptionally well.

    ReplyDelete