Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Tina Fey sucks!

Hate Tina Fey. She's so stupid. Not funny. Isn't pretty. Has a bad figure. No boobs. Wishes she could act. Doesn't know how to dress. And isn't funny. No, I don't secretly wish I were a lefty too.

Yay! After months and months of watching crappy programming here, we get to ring in the new year watching a 30 Rock marathon! And they're airing it again tomorrow! Soon I'll be reciting those witty lines as if they were my own!!!... !!!!!

Watching hours on end of the funniest show currently in production, followed by watching the Taipei 1o1 look like it's catching on fire, then kissing my beloved on our private balcony in an exotic foreign country at midnight... Now that's the perfect way to ring in the new year.




Here's to a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous 2009 to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment